Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2 of 2012 (Day 1 of Keo Kronicles!)

Day 2 of 2012, and Day 1 of Keo Kronicles. So here's to a new year, and a new blog site. My first. I'm not a professional writer, nor a blog expert. I am a working wife to a selfless husband, and mother to two amazing boys-- ages 9 and 4-- looking to capture the laughter and tears and every other emotion these three men fill my life with.

I'm documenting for not only myself and my memories, but for my out-of-town family. So that they can get more insight as to what Isaiah and Jojo are all about, and what this family is all about from day to day.

For everyone else visiting, I hope you laugh and enjoy this also.

Beyond the introductions, it's time for dinner, then baths, then getting ready for Isaiah's first day back at school, and... hold your breath... Jojo's first day in daycare/preschool. My mom and I have always said that the "principal" will be calling me on his first day of school. If that doesn't say much about my four year old, then stay tuned for many more stories on that. Until then, let's see what tomorrow has in store for us (and let's hope he doesn't moon the teacher)!

No comments:

Post a Comment