Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pudding and Pie (in the face...)

Yesterday Danith was able to take off of work and stay home with Isaiah and Jojo. It was MLK Day, so school and day care were closed. Unfortunately, I had to go in to a stressful day at work, but at least they got to have a guys' day out together!


Isaiah has been begging to make this cookies n' cream pudding that we got at the grocery store the other day, so they did this before heading out to see War Horse (chosen by Mr. Isaiah - the war and history fanatic in the family).









Yummy!!
Fun fun fun with Daddy! I'm jealous I wasn't there (and I got an earful from Jojo for missing it - next time he has warned me that I will be in big trouble!)!

And about this pie in the face...

Isaiah has been in Cub Scouts since 1st grade. This year is his fourth year (4th grade), and he is a Webelo I cub scout. Every year, the Cub Scouts sell popcorn to raise funds for scouting, and it is a tradition in his Pack (#1324) that each boy who sells over $300 in popcorn gets to throw a pie in someone's face. The boys get to choose themselves whomever they would like to throw a pie in the face of, whether it be a sibling or a parent or the Cub Master or a Den Leader.

Well, of course Isaiah has sold over $300 each year and has had a blast throwing a pie in people's faces. He as thrown a pie in the face of is Cub Master and his Den Leader...






 his Daddy...




and this year...





it was me. BOYS!!!

Enjoy the video! ha!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! when you told me i could picture in my mind his excitement, but WOW!! LOL! he really pushed that pie in your face!!! love, Love, LOVE your boys!xoxo

    ReplyDelete